The weather is finally cooling down, pumpkin spice everything is available, you’re pulling out your comfy over-sized sweaters, and dreams of drinking almond milk lattes while reading a good book in the park is becoming a reality…Ok maybe that’s MY current idea of a good time (what can I say, I’m easy to please). Basically what I’m getting at is, it’s finally fall!
Fall is the best time to go to festivals, farmers markets, art exhibits and wear adorable clothing/accessories. You know what these activities call for? A NEW VEGAN PURSE. I like to have cute bags in different sizes so I’m prepared for any activity. Preparedness is a good excuse to have multiple bags right? I’m glad you agree.
GOOD NEWS. I’ve found 7 vegan-friendly and affordable purses for this fall season. They are fabulous (like you and me), so basically that means it’s time to shop. I have one in my shopping bag as we speak…
THE 7 MUST HAVES
- Everywhere bag in Cognac — Modcloth
- Riley bag — Sole Society
- Wilson — Sole Society
- Reversible Vegan Leather Tote Bag — Urban Outfitters (available in 9 colors!)
- Top Handle Mini Crossbody — Humble Chic New York
- Nasty Gal x Nila Anthony Carry On Vegan Leather Bag — Nasty Gal
- Mighty Purse Vegan Leather Charging Flap X-Body Bag — Zappos
Happy fall and thanks for shopping cruelty free